Amaranth Medical, Inc. Is Hiring!
Amaranth Medical Inc is dedicated to advancing the practice of medicine and improving the long-term health of patients worldwide. We strive to become the new global standard of care for stent interventions. Our success depends on talented and motivated individuals who share our passion for making a difference in patients’ lives.
We are a young and vibrant company located both in Mountain View, California and in Singapore. We pride ourselves on a highly collaborative, multidisciplinary environment where initiative and teamwork are valued and individual efforts are recognized. We offer a competitive, comprehensive benefits package.
Competitive Compensation Package
- Competitive salary
- Pre-IPO stock options
- Medical and dental insurance
- Vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
Location: Mountain View, CA
Type: Full Time
- Reporting to:
- Vice President of R&D
- Expertise in stent design and all associated bench evaluations including design verification tests and documentation
- Proficient in FEA, CAD Mechanical design and Solid works
- Hands on experience with system level stent-catheter design and process
- Experience with biodegradable polymers, metals and micro machining
- Solid understanding of product validation and pre-clinical GLP studies
- Statistical Process Control (SPC), Design of Experiments (DOE), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) and ISO.
- Medical device regulation and clinical evaluations
- Expertise and Personality:
- The desired candidate will have experience with:
- “Hands-on” approach to product design and problem solving with the skills required to be part of a successful team.
- Be a positive, self-confident, decisive leader who has excellent communication skills in both oral and written formats, as well as excellent listening skills.
- Be known as a person who has high integrity, sound character, a tremendous work ethic, a good team player, and the passion to succeed.
- BS or MS in Science or Engineering
If you’re looking for a career that enables you to pursue both professional and personal goals, we invite you to consider a career at Amaranth Medical, Inc. Please forward your resumé to email@example.com for consideration.
Amaranth Medical Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.